Would you like to know how to create an online course with Udutu? How to use screen templates in the Udutu online course authoring tool? At the following list you will find 13 Free Udutu Video Tutorials that will help you create branching simulations and case-studies, interactive quizzes, and complex assessments. The greatest of all is that Udutu is a Free Online Course Authoring Tool.
You maybe interested to see the 11 Free Authoring Tools for eLearning
- Part 1: An Introduction to using the Udutu course authoring tool
- Part 2: Using Screen Templates in the Udutu online course authoring tool
- Part 3: Importing Powerpoints into the Udutu course authoring tool
- Part 4: Using Basic Screens in Udutu
- Part 5: Using Assessment Screens in Udutu
- Part 6: Using Advanced Screens in the Udutu course authoring tool
- Part 7: Groups and Resources
- Part 8: Using scenarios in Udutu
- Part 9: Adding Audio Files in the Udutu course authoring tool
- Part 10: Building your own Theme in the Udutu course authoring tool
- Part 11 Tips and Tricks
- Part 12: Distributing your online course with the Udutu authoring tool
- Online course creation with Udutu
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com