Bilingual Instructional Designer position at Rent-A-Center
- Designs, develops and assists in the implementation of new learning programs in order to achieve a blended learning approach for all assigned training programs
- Reviews existing learning programs on a continuous basis to ensure relevancy, accuracy of content and appropriateness of delivery methods – under management’s guidance edits, updates and/or re-designs content to ensure all such programs remain in alignment with business, human resources and training objectives and expectations
- Partners with team members to meet all goals and objectives efficiently, effectively and within the specified time frame – actively communicates with appropriate departments to ensure a constructive two-way flow of information and to eliminate surprises
- Provides project management support while being responsible for the quality of personal work product through adherence to established project plans, quality assurance protocols and requisite company standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Three to five years progressive experience in the design and development of learning plans – international experience desired. A proven working knowledge of adult learning theories is required
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, creativity, writing and communication skills (bilingual preferred) – strong attention to detail, and possesses a proven results orientation
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and technology based training solutions
Posted by Chris Lecocke
Corporate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Field Support Center
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com