Bilingual Instructional Designer position at Plano TX 75024
Have you been invited to review Bilingual Instructional Designer position at Plano TX 75024?
That's great! Login with your email and password to proceed, or click here if you do not have an account yet.
Bilingual Instructional Designer position at Rent-A-Center
- Designs, develops and assists in the implementation of new learning programs in order to achieve a blended learning approach for all assigned training programs
- Reviews existing learning programs on a continuous basis to ensure relevancy, accuracy of content and appropriateness of delivery methods – under management’s guidance edits, updates and/or re-designs content to ensure all such programs remain in alignment with business, human resources and training objectives and expectations
- Partners with team members to meet all goals and objectives efficiently, effectively and within the specified time frame – actively communicates with appropriate departments to ensure a constructive two-way flow of information and to eliminate surprises
- Provides project management support while being responsible for the quality of personal work product through adherence to established project plans, quality assurance protocols and requisite company standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Three to five years progressive experience in the design and development of learning plans – international experience desired. A proven working knowledge of adult learning theories is required
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, creativity, writing and communication skills (bilingual preferred) – strong attention to detail, and possesses a proven results orientation
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and technology based training solutions
Apply to: Chris Lecocke Posted by Chris LecockeCorporate Recruiter, Talent AcquisitionField Support CenterRent-A-Center Headquarterstel: 972-801-1162