Upcoming Live Online Courses Offered by The eLearning Guild Academy
Check out these upcoming live online courses that start soon, including:
- Evidence-based Principles for eLearning: Engagement of Learners, with Ruth Clark, starting February 11. Learn more at: http://bit.ly/1isk6eW
- Video Production for eLearning, with Stephen Haskin, starting February 24. Learn more at: http://bit.ly/1g2SCKI
- The Business of Instructional Design, with Tracy Bissette, starting February 26. Learn more at: http://bit.ly/1iqwziw
- Articulate Storyline Basic, with Stefanie Lawless, starting March 3. Learn more at: http://bit.ly/MtA8d1
- Facilitation Skills for Virtual Trainers, with Karen Hyder, Tammy Olson, and Melissa Chambers, starting March 4. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1au98VR
- HTML5 & CSS: Fundamentals for eLearning Developers, with Mark Lassoff, starting March 25. Learn more at: http://bit.ly/1b2jcpI
View the complete list of course offerings by category at: http://bit.ly/1bv2dKA
Great reads from The eLearning Guild
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com