Focused on the management, design, and development of technology-based learning, DevLearn|13 delivers a comprehensive program featuring a wide array of sessions covering the tools, technologies, ideas, strategies, and best practices for ensuring your success with learning technologies. If you want to find out what’s next for learning then you need to be at DevLearn 2013!
Build the Skills That Leading eLearning Professionals Need
DevLearn 2013 offers you an unparalleled opportunity to learn with more than 130 sessions to help you shape what’s next for you and your organization. Expand your learning even further with these additional activities:
- Pre-Conference Certificate Programs – Choose from 20 optional Pre-conference Certificate Programs you can attend to build new skills and knowledge that you can immediately put to work in your organization. Save $100 if you are registered for DevLearn.
- Adobe Learning Summit co-located event - The Adobe Learning Summit 2013 provides a unique opportunity to expand your eLearning knowledge with Adobe experts, industry luminaries, and customers. Get a hands-on experience of the latest technology, and become an active participant in the community that is at the forefront of eLearning authoring.
Spend Less and Learn More with These Cumulative Discounts
- Register by July 19 and save $200 with the Super Early registration discount
- eLearning Guild paid members receive 20% off their DevLearn registration
- Employees of nonprofit, government, or academic institutions save 35% off event registration
- Groups of three or more from the same organization qualify for a 10% registration discount
Many discounts can be combined, so your savings really adds up!
Learn more or register today at: http://bit.ly/13YoSbQ
Stay tuned for more program updates about DevLearn 2013 in the months to come.