Here are just a few of our favorite ways to engage in the learning and network while at DevLearn
- Explore 80 real-world eLearning demos at DemoFest. Join us Thursday night at eLearning DemoFest and explore the largest collection of eLearning demos available anywhere! You’ll see solutions to common eLearning challenges we all face, and learn about the tools, technologies and processes used to build them.
- Visit the Hands-on Robotic Learning Lab. In the Hands-on Robotics Learning Lab, you’ll be able to build your own LEGO robot using the WeDo or Mindstorm construction sets, be guided through the process of programming it and have the opportunity to see it in action. There will also be free-play stations where you can stop by and express your own creativity in LEGO form.
- Let a docent be your guide. DevLearn’s Docent Program offers a guided conference experience that has been custom-built by professionals who are not only experts in the field of learning technologies, but are also experienced in navigating industry conferences. Participate in any or all of the activities.
- Meet leading industry suppliers in the largest learning technologies Expo in North America. Meet key industry suppliers offering leading learning technologies, tools, products, and services to help you shape what’s next for your organization.
- Participate in session on three Expo Learning Stages. Held in the Expo Hall, these sessions led by leading practitioners and key industry suppliers, showcase the best practices, hottest topics, and most innovative new ideas in learning.
- Build new connections to help you down the road. Network with your peers…before, during, and after the event. Build new relationships and make the connections you need to succeed.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network and learn from colleagues around the world. Register today and join the community October 23 – 25 in Las Vegas!
Learn more or register today at: http://bit.ly/15zQVyl
Great reads from The eLearning Guild
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com