Technical training and documentation specialist with a broad range of expertise in knowledge transfer of technical subject matter. With experience in commercial software, academia, government/military, healthcare/medical services, finance/banking, transportation/utilities and business services, I am unique in applying cutting-edge solutions in e-Learning and m-Learning, I can provide a high-level of training and project management know-how to most any project.
My goals are to help companies create truly cutting-edge e-Learning materials and information deliverables in both paper and electronic formats. I can hit the ground running on any project and provide a true value proposition in such areas as:
Software and conceptual tutorials
- Training and consultation on e-Learning and m-Learning technologies
- Expertise in Lectora, Articulate, Camtasia Studio, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative and Production Suites
- Streamlined and modernized documentation delivery
- Decision-making support on tools and technologies
- Consultation on single-sourcing methods, providing cost justifications and savings
e-Learning and adult distance learning technologies and materials, single-sourcing, Information Mapping, software tutorials, Articulate Presenter and Storyline, Lectora, FrameMaker, Microsoft Office, WebWorks Publisher, Adobe Creative and Production Suites and Camtasia Studio.