Palantir Solutions is an integrated consulting and software company providing economic and planning solutions and services to the upstream oil and gas industry with offices in the UK, US, Canada, India and Singapore.
Palantir provides a work environment that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced and varied. Our employees are expected to be pro-active self-starters, comfortable working either independently or as part of a team and commercially minded. Everyone at Palantir takes pride in delivering solutions that exceed client expectations and developing new ideas to enhance our services and products.
You will be responsible for designing internal e-learning courses and content for a range of training needs for a growing portfolio of both internal and external Palantir users.
- Designing and developing new e-learning modules for technical subject matter experts
- Reporting progress and working with project management structures provided by Palantir
- Building curricula for new e-learning courses
- Generating content for new and existing e-learning courses
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Writing and taking ownership of user documentation and providing training to new users
- Testing and reviewing new and existing packages
- Monitoring usage of e-learning products and reporting on trends
- Supporting other team members with technical skills
- Working with Sales and Marketing on promoting the eLearning courses and programs
- Proficient in e-learning content development software tools, in particular Captivate but also familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient in creating and editing demonstration videos preferably using Camtasia
- Proficient with LMS systems, preferably Absorb
- Detailed understanding of SCORM standards is a must.
- A proven record in developing innovative technical and process eLearning training programmes
- A working knowledge of MS Office 2007/10: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience of working across global teams
- Team player with an ability to work autonomously when required.
- Strong educational background with evidence of continuous learning.
Apply to: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/frontoffice?fp1=54868247&fp2=773837850
We want only the best people for our company. Our people are self-starters, work independently with the latest technology and with an exceptionally intelligent team. Our interviews will require personality, aptitude and skill tests. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and rapidly expanding global organisation
posted by Babatunde Ojo
Recruitment Manager | Palantir Solutions
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com