eLearning Instructional Designer position at Fort Worth TX 76201
eLearning Instructional Designer position at Fort Worth, TX (76201)
- Primary role is to analyze, prescribe, and design appropriate learning solutions employing instructional technologies and modalities specific to converting ILT content into CBT format using Articulate Studio '09.
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify, collect and develop content for CBT courses
- Develop learning objectives for each course and ensure content aligns with objectives
- Adapt instructional materials for multiple delivery formats if required
- Manage special projects as required
- Minimum of 7 years experience training and curriculum development experience in multiple delivery methods (ILT, WBT, structured writing practices, etc.).
- Bachelors Degree in Instruction Design discipline preferred or Masters Degree in related field
- Experience using Articulate Studio '09. Proficiency with Articulate Storyline is a valuable asset.
- Experience working in gas, oil or energy a plus
- Experience working with Department of Transportation also a plus
- Previous design experience working on eLearning projects that are procedural in nature and focus on hard skills training (Ex. operating heavy equipment).
- Should be a strong team player, high energy and willing/able to collaborate with diverse personalities
Apply to:Apply to: reference #840
- A cover letter that includes your full contact information with city of residence and postal/zip code, your area of training interests, and travel considerations
- Resume (in Word format)
- 3 professional training references from previous clients or supervisors, within the last two years (in a separate Word document
- Certifications, if applicable
- Evidence of work quality (class evaluations or work samples)
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring opportunities with TrainingFolks, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted by Rita Vivat - [email protected]TrainingFolksPrimary Phone – 866-873-6557 x 244