We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- 3-5 years experience in working with Moodle at a technical consulting level
- 3-5 years experience in customizing Moodle.
- Excellent knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Thorough understanding of various Moodle modules and the integration of the modules into the LMS
- Extensive experience in integrating Moodle with other systems (i.e. for Single Sign On)
- Extensive experience with industry-standard software development processes
- A strong understanding of Content Management Systems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent desirable.
- Good knowledge of English
- Good command of other European languages are an advantage
We are looking forward to discussing this position with suitable candidates.
Charles Oakes & Co. S.à.r.l.
Ph. +352 27621280
Fax +352 27621282
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com