We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- 3-5 years experience in working with Moodle at a technical consulting level
- 3-5 years experience in customizing Moodle.
- Excellent knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Thorough understanding of various Moodle modules and the integration of the modules into the LMS
- Extensive experience in integrating Moodle with other systems (i.e. for Single Sign On)
- Extensive experience with industry-standard software development processes
- A strong understanding of Content Management Systems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent desirable.
- Good knowledge of English
- Good command of other European languages are an advantage
To Apply interested candidates please send a CV in MS Word format quoting reference 026-100117 Moodle to
We are looking forward to discussing this position with suitable candidates.
Charles Oakes & Co. S.à.r.l.
Ph. +352 27621280
Fax +352 27621282
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com