How Educational Technology is Transforming Teaching and Learning - Infographic
- 73% of Teachers and Students are using cell phone in class and for assignments
- 94% of Students are using online search engines
- 79% of Students access assignments online
- 99% of Teachers believe that Internet offers a wider range of resources than otherwise available
- 87% of Students are easily distracted, with shorter attention spans
Do you agree or disagree with the above stats?
4 Tips for Successful Educational Technology Implementation in Classroom
- Take it slow: Focus on big-picture planning before investing
- Have a plan: Do not use Smartboards as giant TV screens
- Understand the limitations: Digital rights programs can limit the access of content.
- Spend Smarter: Not only the Educational Technology Equipment but also the way that we use Educational Technology Equipment is crucial to the successful implementation of EduTech in Classroom
What other tips would you like to add?
Courtesy of: TeacherPortal.com
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com