Alere is seeking an experienced Instructional Design expert to collaborate with key leaders to design and develop curriculum for new hire orientation and training programs to support our operations team. Create all support materials including job aids, eLearning storyboards, training leader guides, participant guides and high level proposals.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent instructional design experience
- Strong knowledge of instructional design methodology and application of adult learning theory required
- 3+ years experience developing e-learning courseware or related multimedia products
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Snagit and Camtasia
- Familiarity with LMS and web-conferencing tools (Adobe Connect, Live Meeting, WebEx, Sonexis)
Full-time position / Annual salary plus benefits
Think you have what it takes?
Apply online at www.alerecareers.com and enter job # 02755 or call (800) 343-6311 ext. 52384 to learn more. EOE
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com