Works with faculty and project managers
- to plan, design and develop learning products with a heavy emphasis on online (synchronous and asynchronous), hybrid, and web-based formats;
- develops web based learning using technology such as Softchalk, lecture capture, and course authoring software;
- plans and manages the workflow of instructional design/development processes;
- participates as a member of multiple concurrent project teams to plan and develop projects;
- seeks innovative methods to deliver educational services through the application of technology;
- networks with instructional designers and technologists both inside and beyond the university;
- participates in activities to stay informed about trends in instructional technology across academia;
- participates in program evaluation;
- advises and updates the Director of IT on all e-learning initiatives at the college;
- ensures all technology platforms are operating efficiently and monitors usage;
- troubleshoots and provides technical assistance to customers interacting with online learning systems;
- serves as technical expert and trainer for faculty and staff related to instructional design and online or distance-based learning;
- works directly with staff and faculty to train and support their use of systems and products;
- participates in strategic planning and provides consultation and expertise to the Director of IT in learning and technology to advance the mission of the College of Nursing.
To Apply please visit: https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/44892
Director of IT | Ohio State University College of Nursing
260 Newton Hall | 1585 Neil Ave | Columbus, OH 43210
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com