Are you looking to join an exciting company that is taking to market a new and innovative product in the Education Industry? A company that is changing the way education and content is delivered to students in the K-12 industry. This product will combine exciting new educational products in combination with mobile/IPAD technology.
- Design documents for Beginning Reading, Writing, and Mathematics that integrates rich media through the Content Management System.
- Research and develop relationship with outside vendors to develop the rich media and interactive assets.
- Recommend and Identify changes to existing content for the use of interactivity and rich media.
- Integrate rich media in new content that would enhance or expand existing programs.
- Extensive experience as an instructional designer of K-12 educational programs
- IPAD technology experience
- Background integrating third party applications and materials into Content Management System
- Knowledge of rich media and computer-based educational delivery systems
- Thorough understanding of Content Management Systems as well as the development of applications that incorporates rich media and interactivity
Salary target in the $90-120K range
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com