Are you looking to join an exciting company that is taking to market a new and innovative product in the Education Industry? A company that is changing the way education and content is delivered to students in the K-12 industry. This product will combine exciting new educational products in combination with mobile/IPAD technology.
- Design documents for Beginning Reading, Writing, and Mathematics that integrates rich media through the Content Management System.
- Research and develop relationship with outside vendors to develop the rich media and interactive assets.
- Recommend and Identify changes to existing content for the use of interactivity and rich media.
- Integrate rich media in new content that would enhance or expand existing programs.
- Extensive experience as an instructional designer of K-12 educational programs
- IPAD technology experience
- Background integrating third party applications and materials into Content Management System
- Knowledge of rich media and computer-based educational delivery systems
- Thorough understanding of Content Management Systems as well as the development of applications that incorporates rich media and interactivity
Salary target in the $90-120K range
Christopher Pappas is founder of The eLearning Industry's Network. Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry and runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry 150+ eLearning Bloggers
“The Leading source on All Things eLearning. Find 1st and publish all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► eLearning Feeds 170+ Top eLearning Blogs
“e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs.”
► eLearning Weekly 5,600+ Subscribers
“A Free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles. Get the Best eLearning News and Articles in your inbox every Tuesday, spam free!”
► eLearning Tags 1,900+ eLearning Submissions – 9,000+ eLearning Members
"The 1st eLearning Social Bookmarking Site!"
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► Viva eLearning 1,000+ Free Video Tutorials – 2,500+ eLearning Professionals
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs. Submit an eLearning Position for Free, add your eLearning Resume for Free”
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (64K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com