Instructional Technologist position in the K-12 Industry
Are you looking to join an exciting company that is taking to market a new and innovative product in the Education Industry? A company that is changing the way education and content is delivered to students in the K-12 industry. This product will combine exciting new educational products in combination with mobile/IPAD technology. Responsibilities:
- Design documents for Beginning Reading, Writing, and Mathematics that integrates rich media through the Content Management System.
- Research and develop relationship with outside vendors to develop the rich media and interactive assets.
- Recommend and Identify changes to existing content for the use of interactivity and rich media.
- Integrate rich media in new content that would enhance or expand existing programs.
- Extensive experience as an instructional designer of K-12 educational programs
- IPAD technology experience
- Background integrating third party applications and materials into Content Management System
- Knowledge of rich media and computer-based educational delivery systems
- Thorough understanding of Content Management Systems as well as the development of applications that incorporates rich media and interactivity
Salary target in the $90-120K range
To Apply please contact Chris Hodgkiss
Sudina Search, LLC 410-252-6900 xt 112 http://twitter.com/sudinasearch