Our award-winning software client has an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Lead eLearning / Lead Instructional Designer to be a key contributor to their new Software–as-a-Service (SaaS) products. This is a rare opportunity to shape and drive the eLearning/instructional design function.
You will have:
- Extensive experience in multimedia/interactive eLearning/instructional design courseware development.
- Knowledge of SaaS (eLearning content for SaaS products ideal).
- Experience creating movies (ideally using Captivate or similar).
- Experience setting-up and maintaining a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience working with development, UI/UX designers, technical authors.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- An interest in creating eLearning to run on PC, tablet and ultimately mobile applications as well.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Degree educated and/or certifications in eLearning, instructional design, social media, web/creative design, education or related.
- Overall responsibility for the team’s eLearning/instructional design deliverables.
- Define, create and publish eLearning content for SaaS products.
- Define and drive the company’s eLearning strategy, contributing new ideas and best practice.
- Manage a U.S. based instructional designer.
- Determine curriculum needs and plan training development roadmap.
- Future set-up and maintenance of the company’s chosen LMS.
- Manage reviews and feedback.
Salary: Up to circa. £45K p.a. + a good bonus and a good benefits package.
Edissero specialises in the permanent and contract recruitment of technical authors, eLearning instructional designers and other information development roles.
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com