Our award-winning software client has an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Lead eLearning / Lead Instructional Designer to be a key contributor to their new Software–as-a-Service (SaaS) products. This is a rare opportunity to shape and drive the eLearning/instructional design function. You will have:
- Extensive experience in multimedia/interactive eLearning/instructional design courseware development.
- Knowledge of SaaS (eLearning content for SaaS products ideal).
- Experience creating movies (ideally using Captivate or similar).
- Experience setting-up and maintaining a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience working with development, UI/UX designers, technical authors.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- An interest in creating eLearning to run on PC, tablet and ultimately mobile applications as well.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Degree educated and/or certifications in eLearning, instructional design, social media, web/creative design, education or related.
- Overall responsibility for the team’s eLearning/instructional design deliverables.
- Define, create and publish eLearning content for SaaS products.
- Define and drive the company’s eLearning strategy, contributing new ideas and best practice.
- Manage a U.S. based instructional designer.
- Determine curriculum needs and plan training development roadmap.
- Future set-up and maintenance of the company’s chosen LMS.
- Manage reviews and feedback.
Salary: Up to circa. £45K p.a. + a good bonus and a good benefits package. If this role sounds of interest, please contact Rachael Penycate at Edissero on +44 1483 422111 to find out more or please email your CV to [email protected]
Edissero specialises in the permanent and contract recruitment of technical authors, eLearning instructional designers and other information development roles.
posted by Rachael Penycate