Manager Training and Development position at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Core areas of responsibilities include leadership development, organizational assessment, professional and frontline leadership training, on-board processing, customer satisfaction initiatives and team development activities. The incumbent will partner with operational business managers to maximize utilization of the Clinic’s training resources, e-powered learning, clinical preceptor training, organization-wide compliance training and employee communication programs. Incumbent will identify training related performance issues, assess training needs and coordinate customized program delivery in support of core competencies. This position is responsible for administration of New Employee Orientation Programs (NEO), Learning Management System (LMS), service awards program coordination and delivery of creative rewards and recognition activities which enhance employee quality of work life.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in training, organizational development, instructional design, human resources development, education or business administration.
- 5 – 7 years progressive experience in the areas of staff and management training, organizational development, clinical education, business development or employee relations with a focus on training program development and administration.
- Exceptional project management, platform training, and group facilitation skills. Demonstrated success in delivering complex subject matter to diverse audiences using web-based training methodology required.
- 2-3 years of experience managing a training function required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, PowerPoint and project management applications. Excel or database management software programs.
- Must have experience with course development software such as Captivate or Articulate.
- Must have demonstrated capability in date analysis, budgeting and results reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence, inspire, and motivate others through personal performance, examples, and interactions.
- Excellent analytical skills in defining problems, establishing facts, interpreting data, and drawing conclusions
- Master’s degree in a related area
- Training, employee development and/or communications experience in a healthcare setting