Manager Training and Development position at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Core areas of responsibilities include leadership development, organizational assessment, professional and frontline leadership training, on-board processing, customer satisfaction initiatives and team development activities. The incumbent will partner with operational business managers to maximize utilization of the Clinic’s training resources, e-powered learning, clinical preceptor training, organization-wide compliance training and employee communication programs. Incumbent will identify training related performance issues, assess training needs and coordinate customized program delivery in support of core competencies. This position is responsible for administration of New Employee Orientation Programs (NEO), Learning Management System (LMS), service awards program coordination and delivery of creative rewards and recognition activities which enhance employee quality of work life.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in training, organizational development, instructional design, human resources development, education or business administration.
- 5 – 7 years progressive experience in the areas of staff and management training, organizational development, clinical education, business development or employee relations with a focus on training program development and administration.
- Exceptional project management, platform training, and group facilitation skills. Demonstrated success in delivering complex subject matter to diverse audiences using web-based training methodology required.
- 2-3 years of experience managing a training function required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, PowerPoint and project management applications. Excel or database management software programs.
- Must have experience with course development software such as Captivate or Articulate.
- Must have demonstrated capability in date analysis, budgeting and results reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence, inspire, and motivate others through personal performance, examples, and interactions.
- Excellent analytical skills in defining problems, establishing facts, interpreting data, and drawing conclusions
- Master’s degree in a related area
- Training, employee development and/or communications experience in a healthcare setting
To Apply please visit: https://jobs-kelsey.icims.com/jobs/12700/login
Sr. Recruitment Specialist
Christopher Pappas is founder of The eLearning Industry's Network. Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry and runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry 150+ eLearning Bloggers
“The Leading source on All Things eLearning. Find 1st and publish all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► eLearning Feeds 170+ Top eLearning Blogs
“e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs.”
► eLearning Weekly 5,600+ Subscribers
“A Free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles. Get the Best eLearning News and Articles in your inbox every Tuesday, spam free!”
► eLearning Tags 1,900+ eLearning Submissions – 9,000+ eLearning Members
"The 1st eLearning Social Bookmarking Site!"
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► Viva eLearning 1,000+ Free Video Tutorials – 2,500+ eLearning Professionals
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs. Submit an eLearning Position for Free, add your eLearning Resume for Free”
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (64K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com