Manager Training and Development position at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Core areas of responsibilities include leadership development, organizational assessment, professional and frontline leadership training, on-board processing, customer satisfaction initiatives and team development activities. The incumbent will partner with operational business managers to maximize utilization of the Clinic’s training resources, e-powered learning, clinical preceptor training, organization-wide compliance training and employee communication programs. Incumbent will identify training related performance issues, assess training needs and coordinate customized program delivery in support of core competencies. This position is responsible for administration of New Employee Orientation Programs (NEO), Learning Management System (LMS), service awards program coordination and delivery of creative rewards and recognition activities which enhance employee quality of work life.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in training, organizational development, instructional design, human resources development, education or business administration.
- 5 – 7 years progressive experience in the areas of staff and management training, organizational development, clinical education, business development or employee relations with a focus on training program development and administration.
- Exceptional project management, platform training, and group facilitation skills. Demonstrated success in delivering complex subject matter to diverse audiences using web-based training methodology required.
- 2-3 years of experience managing a training function required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, PowerPoint and project management applications. Excel or database management software programs.
- Must have experience with course development software such as Captivate or Articulate.
- Must have demonstrated capability in date analysis, budgeting and results reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence, inspire, and motivate others through personal performance, examples, and interactions.
- Excellent analytical skills in defining problems, establishing facts, interpreting data, and drawing conclusions
- Master’s degree in a related area
- Training, employee development and/or communications experience in a healthcare setting
To Apply please visit: https://jobs-kelsey.icims.com/jobs/12700/login
Sr. Recruitment Specialist
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com