Senior Learning & Development Consultant position at Oklahoma City, San Diego, and Dallas
Brief overview of job responsibilities:
LOOKING FOR THE BEST INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNERS IN THE INDUSTRY.
- Performance consulting,
- Instructional Systems Design,
- e-Learning Development (Articulate, Captivate, Flash, HTML preferred),
- LMS Administration and course troubleshooting/publication (SCORM and AICC),
- UAT Testing,
- Facilitation/Training, Program Evaluation with Metrics / Tracking / Reporting
- Project management from concept through completion for key initiatives with high visibility.
- Advanced knowledge of Principles of Adult Learning important.
- Mortgage Servicing experience helpful, but not necessary.
Top performers only wanted for a fast-paced environment with a great team culture.
(include salary expectation/range and link to sample of work)
Posted by Dana Freeman,
Learning & Development
3701 Regent Blvd | Irving, TX 75063
O: (214) 299-5397
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com