21 Free iSpring Presenter Video Tutorials
iSpring Presenter or iSpring Pro transforms PowerPoint content into Interactive Flash Presentations. This is why I created the following list of 21 Free iSpring Presenter Video Tutorials.
You may also find useful the List of 11 Free Authoring Tools for eLearning
- Getting Started with iSpring Presenter
- Customizing iSpring Player Templates
- Publishing Destinations - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
- Adding Quizzes - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
- Sync Audio and Video Narrations - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
- Record and Import Audio in PowerPoint - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
- Insert YouTube Video in PowerPoint - iSpring Presenter Tutorials
- Managing External Links - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
- Configuring Playback and Navigation Options - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
- Managing Presenters and Company Logos - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
- Configuring Compression Options - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
- Insert Flash in PowerPoint - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
- Configuring Advanced Options - iSpring Presenter
- Configuring General Options - iSpring Presenter
- Protecting PowerPoint Content - iSpring Presenter
- Presentation Explorer - iSpring Presenter
- Publish PPT Presentations to iSpring Online LMS
- Publish e-Learning Courses to LMS - iSpring Suite
- Publishing Presentations for CD or DVD - iSpring Presenter
- Publishing Presentations for the Web - iSpring Presenter
- Record and Import Video in PowerPoint - iSpring Presenter Tutorial
Would you like to have access to a collection of Free Video Tutorials for educational and learning technologies? Are you a student, teacher, educator, eLearning professional interested to learn how to use or master educational or learning technologies?
Free Video Tutorials for educational and learning technologies!
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com