List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 5
Every Follow Friday we are following professionals involved in the eLeanring Industry that use Twitter! At the Part 5 of the list of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter you will find 70 eLearning Pros that use Twitter.
Would you like to be included at the List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter?
You have the following two options:
- Please leave a comment with a link to your Twitter profile. From example https://twitter.com/elearnindustry
- Use the hastag #ffelearnpro and @elearnindustry
... and then You Will Be Included at The Ultimate List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter
At the List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter you will find:
- The Top 20 of the most influential eLearning Professional on Twitter
- Part 1 you will find 100 eLearning Professionals that use Twitter
- Part 2 you will find 100 more eLearning Professionals that use Twitter
- Part 3 you will find 165 more eLearning Professionals that use Twitter
- Part 4 you will find 80 more eLearning Professionals that use Twitter
- Part 5 you will find 70 more eLearning Professionals that use Twitter
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com