PPIinc. is recruiting an Instructional Designer with e-learning skills to design and develop content and materials for online and instructor-led courses. This position will work closely with a team of Organizational Development consultants and interact with clients and experienced facilitators. The ideal candidate for this position is well versed in principles of adult learning, instructional design and a variety of educational technologies. Candidate must be proficient in the use of Adobe Captivate, Dreamweaver, Articulate, and Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate has experience with a LMS, a strong work ethic, the ability to hit deadlines and willingness to work collaboratively with internal and external partners.
Posted by Konovia D. Mikeal
Location: Center City Philadelphia, PA (19102)
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with a Project Team to develop curricula, job aids, and other materials applying a systematic instructional design and development model in real world online and instructor-led settings.
- Communicate new techniques to the organization while collaborating with colleagues and clients in developing new courses/learning material.
- Serve as a consultant expert on instructional design methodologies, continuously monitoring the latest innovations in the field and performance of new products.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Experience in instructional design, online learning, and learning management system (LMS) based program delivery.
- Experience with Instructional Design models including ADDIE and rapid prototyping.
- Ability to develop attractive and engaging course templates.
- Ability to integrate interactive assessments, audio and video elements into online courses.
- Thorough understanding of instructional design methods, adult learning theory, web-based training (WBT), synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Advanced proficiency with basic html and online course development tools, including Adobe Captivate, Articulate, and Dreamweaver. Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Learning Web 2.0, games and simulations a plus.
- Proficiency with eLearning standards such as SCORM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and documentation abilities.
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
- Attention to detail and producing a high-quality final product.
- Ability to work with internal and external clients.
Required Skills and Educational Expectations:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, related field or relevant professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years Instructional Design experience.
- Proven success developing and executing instructor-led and online courses.
- 3-5 years classroom training experience.
- Ability to learn technology quickly and use it effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational, project management and consulting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (ability to build relationships across various organizational levels).
- Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a team matrix.
- Strong work ethic with commitment to high performance, quality and service excellence
- Demonstrate flexibility and capability to perform in an ever changing environment.
PPIinc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Performance Plus International, Inc. (PPIinc.) is a professional services firm that provides an array of management consulting services to government and nonprofits to help them improve performance and effectively meet the needs of their customers, employees, and other stakeholders. PPIinc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with 15 years proven experience in the industry.
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com