Veredus is looking for experienced technical writers for a contract to permanent position. There are multiple openings at the senior level! The openings are for production of internal support documentation of Enterprise-class Windows and UNIX-based distributed infrastructure platforms.
- 5 years minimum experience producing technical documentation, preferably in the systems/hardware IT area.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure server farms, network communications protocols, firewall security, system/application monitoring, WAN/LAN configurations.
- Must be able to build a rapport with distributed engineers, working closely with them to produce comprehensive documentation that describes sophisticated infrastructure platforms for internal support staff consumers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong Visio skills/experience.
- Experience with running/hosting WebEx sessions.
- Knowledge/experience of documentation standards and processes with ability and willingness to collaborate with peers in the documentation team to develop and refine them.
- Hands on experience working with Remedy Knowledge Management module a plus.
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com