Moxie Media, a leader in the development of eLearning courses for the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Government, Security and Transportation sectors is seeking a talented, high caliber, self-motivated eLearning Graphic and Instructional Designer to support our operations in New Orleans, Louisiana.
We offer a competitive compensation plan with performance-driven bonuses and excellent benefits - partnered with a relaxed “non corporate” atmosphere where you have the latitude to really concentrate on delivering state of the art instructional and graphic design.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Two to three years Graphic and Instructional Design experience, in online eLearning.
- We are interested in a candidate who has experience using eLearning design software such as Lectora and is also artistically talented in graphic design. Not looking for someone who is just a developer of written curriculums.
- Experience working in a team environment partnering with subject matter experts to provide graphic and instructional design for asynchronous courses
- Define learning objectives for e-learning solutions
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- The ability to take a wide variety of subject matter and create compelling courseware.
- Mastery of eLearning interactive development tools such as Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Lectora, Camtasia, PowerPoint, etc.
- College diploma, Bachelor's or Master's degree (or relevant work experience)
- Creative approaches to design and development that has proven to drive learning and retention.
- Develop storyboards for content flow
- Develop SCORM-compliant e-learning modules from storyboards
- Load, test and evaluate programs in the Learning Management System
- Support content post-delivery
- Partner and maintain strong interaction with subject matter experts and other team members to review and revise material as necessary
- The artistic graphic design skills required to support highly attractive eLearning courses
- The ability to learn new applications quickly through self-study
- The ability to multi-task by working on multiple projects at once
- Be a team player who is pleasant and fun to work with
Moxie Media, Inc.
- Instructional Design experience
- elearning industry jobs
- instructional designer position at New Orleans
- instructionald esigner position at Moxie Media
- graphic designer position at Moxie Media
- instructional designer position at Louisiana
- experience with lectora
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com