The Instructional Designer - Product Readiness, at ExactTarget provides instructional design, e-learning experience, and project management in the conception, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of learning solutions in support of ExactTarget‘s product lines with a focus on the launch of new product offerings and features.
- Prepare learning requirements; project plans, status reports, and training documentation for products and launch related activities.
- Design, develop and maintain multi-purposed courseware using accepted instructional systems for clients, partners and employees.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in ExactTarget’s product lines.
- Assist in the development of appropriate internal instructional support tools and training to continuously educate and update the internal global enablement resources.
- Work with the cross-functional team assigned to each product release to assure training materials have been developed and ready for consumption as part of the product launch process.
- Deliver/facilitate training sessions as appropriate.
- Partner with stakeholders to coordinate the delivery of enablement events.
Manager, Product Release and Enablement Programs
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com