TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Accounting/Finance and Information Technology. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
Our client, based in Middle TN, is searching for a candidate to fulfill the role of Instructional Designer. In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing educational strategies for both competency-based and operational-based education initiatives.
- Managing multiple projects and assignments.
- Developing, revising and maintaining content-specific, competency-based, and operational-based education programs in conjunction with experts from the field.
- Supporting training initiatives for various groups, including leadership teams and end-users.
- Interacting with internal SMEs and IT&S standards to maintain departmental standards and consistency of development for the organization.
- Reviewing course evaluations and incorporating feedback into curricula.
To qualify for consideration, you must meet or exceed the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional Design or related coursework is required. Equivalent, related work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement at our client’s discretion.
- 5+ years of training, development and delivery experience required including demonstrable knowledge of instructional design/delivery, adult learning principles, and technology-based education.
- Specific experience with instructional design for technology solutions is sought.
- Healthcare background and distance learning experience is preferred.
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Inquiries and resumes should be sent to:
Senior Talent Advisor
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com