We are currently looking for talented and experienced Instructional Designers to work on a variety of potential elearning projects, specifically in the Defence sector.
Twofour resource instructional design through a pool of contractors, a pool we are currently looking to expand.
We are looking for a hands on Instructional Designer with a thorough instructional knowledge, a good creative eye and an excellent understanding of technology and media; someone who is used to working closely with Subject Matter Experts, as well as Learners and stakeholders. A good communicator, you must have experience and be able to work closely with media developers to commission relevant assets.
Tasks will range from training needs analysis to writing complete instructional specifications for the development of a variety of courseware solutions, developing learning objectives and ensuring content matches those objectives. You will be expected to script/story board assets or requirements for on-line learning as well as be able to assess and refresh existing courseware.
The learning delivery you will be involved in will range from instructor lead computer based training to self paced eLearning, to the creation of synthetic environments.
We expect candidates:
- To have substantial experience as an instructional designer – at least 5 years.
- Substantial knowledge of training theories, methodologies and techniques in relation to the use of technology in education.
- To have a creative understanding and visual flair.
- To be highly motivated and focused, with a drive to succeed.
- To be passionate about the content.
- To be an excellent communicator, articulate and concise with excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- To have knowledge of various Learning Content Management Systems and Rapid Authoring Tools.
- We prefer candidates
- To have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Education, the Media or Communication.
- To have good project management experience.
- To have experience of working within the large corporate environments.
- To have knowledge of HTML, Flash and Web technology.
Our assignments are across the UK, with a particular focus on clients in Hampshire and Devon.
We are an international media group with interests in Television Production, Internal and External Marketing for major PLC’s, Channel Management, Online Channels, Learning Media and Live and Virtual Events.
Our clients cover a broad range of sectors from Financial Services and Pharma, through to Marine and Defence.
- talented Instructional Designers
- experienced Instructional Designers
- instructional designer job at London
- instructional designer position
- instructional designer position at UK
- instructional designer position at Twofour
- excellent understanding of technology
- 5 years experience as instructional designer
- Rob Taylor
- instructional designer position at Hampshire
- instructional designer position at Devon
- instructional designer position at Defence sector
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com