Lead eLearning Designer / Lead Instructional Designer, Hertfordshire, UK
Edissero specialises in the permanent and contract recruitment of technical authors, eLearning instructional designers and other information development roles.
Our award-winning software client has an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Lead eLearning / Lead Instructional Designer to be a key contributor to their new Software–as-a-Service (SaaS) products. This is a rare opportunity to shape and drive the eLearning/instructional design function.
You will have:
- Extensive experience in multimedia/interactive eLearning/instructional design courseware development.
- Knowledge of SaaS (eLearning content for SaaS products ideal).
- Experience creating movies (ideally using Captivate or similar).
- Experience setting-up and maintaining a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience working with development, UI/UX designers, technical authors.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- An interest in creating eLearning to run on PC, tablet and ultimately mobile applications as well.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Degree educated and/or certifications in eLearning, instructional design, social media, web/creative design, education or related.
- Overall responsibility for the team’s eLearning/instructional design deliverables.
- Define, create and publish eLearning content for SaaS products.
- Define and drive the company’s eLearning strategy, contributing new ideas and best practice.
- Manage a U.S. based instructional designer.
- Determine curriculum needs and plan training development roadmap.
- Future set-up and maintenance of the company’s chosen LMS.
- Manage reviews and feedback.
Salary: Up to circa. £45K p.a. + a good bonus and a good benefits package.
- technical authors positions
- technical authors positions at Hertfordshire
- elearning developer position at Hertfordshire
- instructional designer position at Hertfordshire
- technical author position at Edissero
- instructional designer position at Edissero
- elearning designer position at Edissero
- Louise Taylor
- Experience settingup and maintaining a Learning Management System
- Experience creating movies
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Strong writing and communication skills
- create and publish eLearning content
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com