This is a rare opportunity to assist with shaping and driving the company's first eLearning function.
You will have:
- A solid background in eLearning/instructional design courseware planning, development and delivery.
- The ability to create multimedia, interactive content (e.g. videos using Captivate or similar).
- Project management skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- An interest in creating eLearning to run on PC, tablet and ultimately mobile applications as well.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Degree educated (any subject) and/or certifications in eLearning, instructional design, social media, web/creative design, education or related.
- Take responsibility and control for all of a product's training content.
- Design, create and publish eLearning functional/technical training courses for mainly external customers.
- Act as the eLearning SME when determining, designing and developing curriculum.
- Work closely with partners, vendors, customers and other team members to develop specifications for course content.
- Salary: Up to circa. $55K p.a. + a good bonus and a good benefits package.
Edissero specialises in the permanent and contract recruitment of technical authors, eLearning instructional designers and other information development roles.
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com