Alere is seeking an experienced Instructional Design expert to collaborate with key leaders to design and develop curriculum for new hire orientation and training programs to support our operations team. Create all support materials including job aids, eLearning storyboards, training leader guides, participant guides and high level proposals.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent instructional design experience
- Strong knowledge of instructional design methodology and application of adult learning theory required
- 3+ years experience developing e-learning courseware or related multimedia products
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Snagit and Camtasia
- Familiarity with LMS and web-conferencing tools (Adobe Connect, Live Meeting, WebEx, Sonexis)
Full-time position / Annual salary plus benefits
Think you have what it takes?
Apply online at www.alerecareers.com and enter job # 02755 or call (800) 343-6311 ext. 52384 to learn more. EOE
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com