The ideal candidate will be very interested and currently engaged in the future of online learning and using modern best practices to create small pieces of courseware that provide maximum impact.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work very hard and fast and come in at the ground level of an entirely new product. You will be working with a variety of subject matter experts in our field to create online learning modules for both desktops and mobile. This position will have a major role in both the planning and execution of a large content plan that is moving forward in tandem with a new LMS deployment.
Required Functional Skills
- Rapid Content Development
- Experience with Learning Management Systems as a content contributor
- Ability to upload, test, and troubleshoot
- Understanding of SCORM and AICC
- Experience with Mobile Learning content and concepts
- Must live in Phoenix Metro and be able to work daily onsite in Scottsdale, AZ
- Mastery of using online applications
- Work with LMS Support team on trouble shooting content issues
- Support break-fix repairs to legacy content library
- Create content for low-technology adapters
- Ability to produce content for multi-lingual LMS environment
Required Soft Skills
- Ability to:
- Complete quality projects on time
- Work on multiple projects at a time
- Self-Manage your projects
- Communicate effectively in a room of professionals who are also managing multiple related deliverables
- Rapid Intake
- Tin Can API
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Learning
- Experience in the Multi-family housing Industry
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
Job Address: 15211 N. Kierland Blvd, Ste 300, Scottsdale, AZ 85284
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com