Please apply only if you are located in Chicago Area!
- Design and develop instructional material for learning solutions that focus on technology, such as software and hardware.
- Demonstrate and utilize effective needs analysis, project management, content development and evaluation skills.
- Utilize authoring tools to build content.
- Act as liaison between Precise Solution and client to determine course content needs and deployment strategy.
- Instructional design and/or technical writing experience
- Training, instructional design or education background (the right person, with the right personality can be trained though)
- Experience managing projects and budgets
- Enjoys technology, and quick to catch onto new technology
- Can-do, positive attitude, passionate about what they do
- MS Office advanced skills (MS Project a plus)
Not required, but a plus
- Classroom training experience, or teacher
- Degree in business or education
- Experience with Articulate or Flash
What we look for in a team member:
- Dedicated and hard-working
- Team player – supportive, willing to help, positive attitude
- Passion in everything they do
- Creative energy – think beyond traditional learning and take the risks to try something new
Senior Account Manager
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com