IFSE Institute is a distance learning company that offers education to the financial services industry. We are looking for an instructional designer to assist with the development of our e-learning and paper-based products as well as to assist IFSE in transitioning to a new learning platform. Position reports to the Director of Curriculum Development and Training.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and resources to develop blended learning solutions.
- Manage the development of projects from initiation to completion including the contribution of various resources.
- Manage and maintain IFSE’s question bank and develop formal exams.
- Evaluate testing methodology and propose improvements.
- Refresh IFSE’s standards guides to ensure consistent quality of learning content.
Experience and Skills:
- Degree/diploma in instructional design, adult learning, curriculum development
- CTP or CTDP certification from Canadian Society for Training & Development an asset
- Must have experience working with content authoring tools & on-line learning (Ex: Captivate, Lectora, Flash, HTML, video, etc.) and proficient in MS Office
- Must have experience with project management
- Must have experience in developing scenario based learning and testing
- Proven success with eLearning training design and development (samples required)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thoroughness with attention to detail
- Financial services experience an asset
- French is an asset
Thank you to all that apply. Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
50 Burnhamthorpe Road, Suite 601
- Instructional Designer Position at Mississauga
- Instructional Designer job at Mississauga
- Instructional Designer wanted at Mississauga
- Instructional Designer Position at Canada
- Instructional Designer job at Canada
- instructional designer jobs
- Instructional Designer opening
- IFSE Institute
- Christina Ashmore
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com