Term: Anticipated 9 months
- Interface with customers to understand their elearning needs and the essentials for designing new learning/mobile learning courses in order to design, develop and deploy course development strategy
- Develop elearning and mobile learning modules using the principles of adult learning.
- Develop and deploy learning assessment strategy with courses as appropriate.
- Create epub and ibooks.
- Maintain existing content in the E-LMS and make revisions when appropriate.
- Put elearning and mobile learning content on the server, test it and generate links
- Republish courses and trouble-shoot courseware problems; escalate to IT when necessary
- Create a deployment testing strategy for all courses and organize volunteer testers in affected sites, work with other IT groups where necessary to ensure that their IT environments are correctly configured in terms of plug-ins, Java versions etc.
- Work with external vendors and be the point of contact for them to test materials on the E-LMS
- Should have knowledge of adult learning theories and principles of elearning and mobile learning development.
- Should be able to create epubs and ibooks.
- Have knowledge of Success Factor learning management system.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the following authoring tools: Lectora, Articulate, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, Flypaper, Plateau Question Editor (PQE), Adobe Indesign and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Understand how externally hosted content (e.g. Harvard Manage Mentor and PDI Ninth House) works in the system, along with AICC and SCORM compliance (i.e. getting systems to “talk” to each other).
- Understand how learning management systems work so that trouble-shooting can be done when modules fail to launch, or when “glitches” in the system arise.
- Be able to accept published courses from the business (and teach people how to publish if they are unsure) and generate links by putting them on the content server.
- Be able to work with external vendors and be the point of contact for them to test materials on the LMS.
- Be able to work with legacy data projects such as custom reports, potential interface with other modules of the talent management system and upgrades/patch implementations.
Posted by Judy Aron-Sellaro
UserEdge Technical Personnel
Hampton NJ 08827
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com