This role will manage the marketing, sales and training stakeholders requirements.
The Instructional Designer can expect the following:
- Responsible for e-Learning content and design
- Serve as project manager Leads learning strategies
- Responsible for on-time, on-budget, delivery of an e-learning solution
- Responsible for developing course designs and learning objectives
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Artists, and Programmers to develop learning programs
- Develops instructional material, coordinates, writes and edits educational content, and incorporates current technology for educators developing specific curricula
- Develops Application Training specific to instructional content for web-based training materials
- Participates in the needs assessment, design and development of product and role specific curriculum road maps and high-level designs
- Interacts with SMEs in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum
Requirements for the Instructional Designer position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, marketing, or advertising OR equivalent experience
- Experience in B2B in durable goods environment
- Experience with adult learning via the internet
- Experience in creating content for manufacturers product training sites.
- Solid experience in a training role with emphasis on technology and business process training development and design
- Good organizational skills, time management, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Experience in full e-Learning development process
- Basic understanding of technical, design, and media issues
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of WBT instructional design and understanding of learning theory and instructional design techniques
- Good leadership and persuasion skills
- Experience working with e-Learning and blended learning programs, web-based training development and asynchronous learning content
- Experience developing self paced learning content
- Excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of documentation development, curriculum development, editing and communication
EBS Northwest is an executive search firm specializing in the training and eLearning industry. Our client is a leading marketing solutions agency in Des Moines Iowa (zip: 50321).
Relocation to Des Moines Iowa is required.
Compensation: $50-70k plus full benefits.
Relocation assistance on a case-by-case basis.
Please apply via our Hot Jobs page here: http://www.ebs-northwest.com/hotjobs.asp
Or contact me directly with any questions:
EBS Northwest, Inc.
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com