You will contribute to the strategy development of VILT and ILT course rollouts, set priorities, assign workload, monitor progress and provide feedback to staff. In addition to managing the Course Developers, this position is responsible for the design and development of training curricula and materials delivered through a variety of channels. The successful candidate will have proven experience with adult learning theory, instructional design methods, evaluation tools and methods, and an ability to deliver blended learning solutions.
- Manage the Course Development Group; contribute to strategy of VILT and ILT course rollouts, set priorities, assign work, monitor progress, provide coaching and feedback for performance management and ongoing staff development.
- Design all courses materials according to the phases of the ADDIE model
- Serve as a project lead for several large learning initiatives each year, as well as manage several smaller programs as needed.
- Conduct needs assessment to guide selection of learning methods and design of courses by incorporating input from a diverse group of stakeholders including NKBA volunteer management, subject matter experts, and NKBA members.
- Research and recommend appropriate media and methods for learning, and design learning programs using appropriate methods.
- Keep all constituents engaged and aligned throughout the project.
- Assist with coordinating the implementation and delivery of courses, as well as writing, editing, and coordinating with outside vendors.
- Conduct evaluation/assessment to determine course effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree with professional or academic training in instructional design
- 7+ years of experience as an instructional designer or curriculum owner with at least 2 of those years in supervisory/managerial role managing course developers.
- Experience creating and evaluating materials in multiple delivery formats (job aids, workshops, virtual classroom training, and e-learning)
- Experience developing e-learning solutions using common authoring tools (for example, Presenter, Dreamweaver, Flash, Articulate, Captivate, Photoshop)
- Experience developing courses for virtual classroom delivery (for example, via WebEx, Elluminate (Blackboard Collaborate), or Adobe Connect)
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Experience as a classroom and virtual classroom instructor is desirable.
- Must present portfolio of representative projects that demonstrate your capability to design, deliver and evaluate learning in a professional setting.
Website Link: http://www.nkba.org/
Posted by Rachel Troychock
Manager of Collaborative & Social Learning
National Kitchen & Bath Association
- Course Development position at Hackettstown NJ
- Course Development position at Hackettstown
- Course Development position at NJ
- elearning designer position at Hackettstown
- Course Development job at Hackettstown
- Course Development position at National Kitchen & Bath Association
- Course Development job at National Kitchen & Bath Association
- Course Development position at NKB
- Course Development job at NKB
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com