eLearning Developer position at Alexandria, VA - 1099 Only / Can be virtual or on-site
Hourly/Yearly Hourly DOE $65+
- Develop and execute web-based multimedia learning solutions by translating training needs into interactive, web-based learning solutions
- Serve as the internal technical lead in managing multimedia e-learning development
- Participate in design, code and test inspections
- Ensure appropriate use of web standards, style guides, templates, style sheets, file-archiving processes and file-naming conventions
- Ensure that all e-learning courses are compliant with internal design standards and external standards for SCORM, AICC, and Section 508
- Support the development of storyboarding, scripts, prototypes, alpha and beta testing and reviews
- Help train and mentor new or temporary staff
DAI offers a wide range of customized services to public and private sector clients in the areas of Communications, Human Capital and Learning Solutions. Our insight, expertise, experience and proven techniques help guide clients DAI Named to Inc. 5000through organizational challenges.
posted by Phoebe Brathwaite
Recruiter at DAI
1199 North Fairfax Street, Suite 800
Alexandria, VA 22314
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com