As a part of the Learning and Sales Performance team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for eLearning courses
- Create static graphics and icons to support content
- Design web banners and additional web-based and print materials to assist with marketing initiatives to internal and external audiences
- Understand storyboards created by Instructional Designers and be able to doodle (rough sketch) your ideas
- Contribute/exchange ideas during brainstorming sessions with Instructional Designers
- Learn to use rapid authoring tools, such Articulate, to develop course simulations, assessments etc.
- Develop project management skills
Additional tasks may include:
- Work in audio editing tools (basic) to edit and sync audio
- Work with video editing tools to clip animations, videos, based on descriptions in the storyboards
- Provide support by developing and maintaining storyboards
A Successful Candidate Should Be Able To:
- Create conceptual graphics based on descriptions provided by an Instructional Designer
- Communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- Manage time effectively
- Learn new tools and technologies
- Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Master Suite CS5 software (including Soundbooth, InDesign, Premier, etc.)
In order to be considered, a portfolio or a link to a portfolio website is required along with your resume submission. This job is on site in Benton Harbor, MI.
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com