- Develop content for eLearning and blended learning solutions, including instructional writing, activity creation, simulations and demonstrations.
- Apply adult learning theory to the creation of eLearning and blended learning solutions.
- Create training reference materials and job aids.
- Partner frequently with various subject matter experts (SMEs) for knowledge acquisition and content validation.
Required skill sets
- Strong instructional writing skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Adobe Captivate experience
- Systems training experience
- ADDIE model
Preferred skill sets
- Multimedia applications experience
- Experience with Oracle RMS or similar enterprise ERP
- eLearning Developer
- eLearning Specialist
- Training Developer
- Curriculum Developer
- Content Developer
- Blended Learning
- Authoring Tools
JC2 Technologies-Staffing-Services Partner
- Trainer eLearning Developer position at Houston
- Jani Clemons
- JC2 TechnologiesStaffingServices Partner
- eLearning Developer position at Trainer eLearning Developer position at Katy Texas
- Experience with Oracle RMS
- ELearning Developer job
- eLearning Specialist job
- Advanced Captivate experience
- Blended Learning skills
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com