In this free webinar, Best of DevLearn: Designing eLearning that Gains and Keeps Learner Attention, instructional design expert Dan Myers will show you several cost-effective ways to maintain audience attention, ranging from the use of video blogs to storytelling. You’ll see how to compete with the distractions learners face, while incorporating solid instructional design principles that are easily transferable to various business models.
Join Dan Myers this Wednesday, August 14 at 10:00 AM PT and learn:
- How to tie all components of a course together with a single theme
- Why course templates may be bad for your learners
- Creative approaches for using intentionally low-budget, low-production-value eLearning
- How to draw learners into a course and what pushes them away
- How to make a business case for making your learning fun
Learn more or register now at: http://bit.ly/1etgrJs
This event is open to the public, so please share this link with your colleagues!