Why you should attend the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo
At Learning Solutions 2013, you’ll find an extensive program specifically focused on strategies, best practices, tools, trends, and case studies to help eLearning professionals like yourself maximize performance and results with learning technologies. Join your eLearning colleagues for a week of networking, inspiration, education, and fun.
See Four Keynotes with Unique Perspectives on Maximizing Performance
Four amazing keynote speakers from a variety of disciplines will share their unique perspectives on maximizing performance. Step outside your comfort zone and prepare to be informed, entertained, and inspired.
Focus on Design, Development, and Management
Organized into three primary focus areas—Management, Design, and Development—the Learning Solutions 2013 program is designed to help you build new skills and knowledge. Explore more than 100 great sessions on topics like these:
- Visual Themes You Can Use for eLearning, with Connie Malamed
- Designing for Clarity: Graphic Design Tips for Non-graphic Designers, with Bianca Woods
- Changing the Way We Train—Lessons from the 2012 Olympics, with Neil Lasher
- Narrative Techniques for Learning, with Julie Dirksen
- How to Communicate to the Visual Cortex—What Learners Don’t See, with Kevin Thorn
Make the Connections You Need to Succeed
Come meet the largest and most knowledgeable community of professionals focused on learning technologies and make the connections you need to maximize performance in your organization.
Save on Your Trip to Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013
There are still several ways to save on your conference registration. These discounts can be combined, so the savings really adds up!
- Join The eLearning Guild at the Member level for just $99 and save 20% (almost $300) on your conference registration
- Employees of nonprofit, government and academic institutions save 35% off conference registration
- Groups of three of more from the same company save 10% off conference registration
Learn more or register today at: http://bit.ly/15idrhq