- Conduct needs analysis and strategic learning assessments, develop courses, job aids, content, materials and learning activities (within LMS and non-LMS environments) in collaboration with team members, project teams, and subject matter experts.
- Consult with project stakeholders (e.g. project manager, management, technical lead, team members) to incorporate technical and schedule requirements into overall design process, make key recommendations for design that meet objectives and company goals.
- Monitors and reports the effectiveness of training during the orientation period and for full implementation of training programs.
- Develop and maintain accurate records of policies and procedures created as a result of projects worked on, including any statistical data requested; gather appropriate data as necessary to complete projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three to five years Instructional Design experience
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Demonstrated experience using instructional technology for the development of online courses, including but not limited to: web development, presentation software, MS Office, PC platforms, SharePoint, Articulate, mobile application tools and development, simulation development, learning management systems, online conferencing software and understanding of SCORM compliance.
- Work with and maintain confidential information and discretely handle sensitive materials
- Detail oriented with ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and be self sufficient - while succeeding in a team environment. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to engage content experts and translate concepts into terms appropriate for the target audience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience using collaborative social networking tools in a learning context.
- Experience creating or working with storyboards in the development of web-based learning materials.
- Candidates with mobile learning application experience are especially desired in this role.
To Apply please visit HERE
Recruiter at Learning Gurus
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com