ELEARNING INDUSTRY INC
Last Revised: November 23,2016
1. Our commitment to Privacy
2. What information is collected
We collect the following information from you (collectively “Business Information”):
a) Personal Information
1) Our Users may sign up on our Website via linkedin. We collect the following information from Users via their linkedin profile: their linkedin profile information, their photo and their e-mail. Users may not post content but they can post reviews for various products on our Website and have access to all our webpages and Website content.
2) We also collect Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses from all our Users. The IP Address is automatically reported by the User’s browser each time the User views a page of our Website.
ii) Press Releases and other Content
Registration is required to post press releases and other content on our Website. Only registered Owners may post press releases on our Website. You can register through our Website by filling in a registration form. During the registration process, you have to provide us with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your company’s name
- Your company’s country
- Your professional e-mail
Once we receive your registration application, we will create an account (“Account”) for you at the Website and we will e-mail you a link to activate your Account. Once you access the link, you will be asked to enter a password and accept these TOS. Once you complete activation, and you will be able to create your profile (“Profile”).
You have the obligation to state truthfully, accurately and fully your up-to-date Business Information in the registration process and update your Account whenever it is needed. If your Business Information is not in compliance with these provisions or if elearning industry has reasonable suspicions that your Business Information is not in accordance with these provisions, elearning industry has the right to reject your application for registration or to suspend or terminate immediately your Account without prior notice. In this case, you have no right to any compensation for the rejection of your application, suspension or termination of your Account.
We currently have a manual registration process for the Owners who would like to post an event on our Website. We collect the following personal information from you:
- Full Name
- Short Bio
- Professional Picture
- Your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and your company’s URLs
b) Other Information
We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information such as Website navigation data. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interest, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve you and our elearning community.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our Website, we may store such information in our servers.
To protect you against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims and other liabilities, we do not collect credit card information. We only collect an identification number and order details which enable us to match each Owner to the payments he makes.
You consent to our access to and collection of such information described as above under clause 2.
3. How the information is used
We treat all Business Information according to Nevada, US law.
We use your Business Information as follows:
- We use your Business Information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our TOS; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Business Information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
- We use your e-mail to send you system e-mails about the functionality of our Website that you cannot opt out from and you will have to receive if you want to use our Website. If you want to stop receiving our system e-mails, you will have to de-activate your Account here.
- We use your e-mail associated with your Account in order to send you newsletters and promotions in conjunction with your use of our Services. If you do not wish to receive newsletters you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail. We may also send you newsletters which include third party’s offers. If you do not wish to receive these third party offers, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail.
- We may use your Business Information in order to provide benchmark analysis and aggregate statistics. This particular Business Information will be anonymized, will not contain personal identification and will not be transferred or sold to third parties in any way or format that identifies you.
- We use Website navigation data to operate and improve the Website. We may also use Website navigation data alone or in combination with your Business Information to provide aggregated information about elearning industry.
- We collect the IP Addresses to track when you use our Website. We use IP Addresses to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Website and sign-up to use our Services. Your IP-address is also registered for statistical purposes and to better our advertising and layout of the Website. In specific, we use your IP Addresses for the following reasons:
a. Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
b. Estimate the total number of Users visiting elearning industry from specific countries or regions of the world.
c. Assist third party advertisers to track effectiveness of the promotions they run on our website, visits to and business at third party's websites.
- We might share your first name, last name, email, company name, company country, job title, company state, company size, company industry, job focus, job level, purchasing authority and work phone with third parties for their marketing purposes. You shall be notified in advance and have the option to opt-out from providing us with your personal information above for this purpose.
Use of Business Information by third parties
- We partner with third-party advertising networks to either display advertising on our Website or to manage our advertising on other Websites. These ad network partners do not collect and do not have access to any Business Information. They may, however, anonymously track your internet usage.
- We make reasonable efforts to make sure that our Users and Owners, who use our Services, will use the information available to them solely for elearning-related purposes. However, we cannot control their use of that information outside this scope and we are not responsible for such unauthorized uses.
- Elearning industry reserves its right to share your Business Information with a third party in case of sale merger, control changes, reorganization or liquidation of the Company. All actions will naturally be completed in compliance with applicable laws of personal data and privacy.
4. How your information is protected
You agree that elearning industry and its associated companies may use that Business Information for marketing purposes.
- All our employees, independent contractors and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- We do not make any of your Business Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. Elearning industry’s software runs on individual servers and no data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
If however, we share your Business Information with third parties, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
- We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Business Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Business Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
- We do not tolerate Spam. To report elearning industry-related spam, please contact us at [email protected] You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our TOS. We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
- Elearning industry does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your Business Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Business Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
5. How the information is stored
We save your Business Information in our database in order to improve our Website’s and user experience and in accordance with our TOS. If you wish that your Business Information be permanently deleted from our database when you stop using our Services, please notify us at [email protected]
6. Cookies Policy
Elearning industry is using cookies to improve your experience of our Website. When you visit our Website, elearning industry servers send a cookie to your computer in order to determine your location and use the appropriate language for our Services. You can delete these cookies at any time. Standing alone, cookies do not personally identify an individual. Cookies merely recognize the web browser. Unless an individual chooses to identify himself/herself to elearning industry, such as through opening an Account or entering login information, individuals remain anonymous to elearning industry.
7. Legal requests
We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and to prevent fraud. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your name, e-mail address and Website use history, with or without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, we will not disclose your Business Information to any law enforcement or other governmental officials without a subpoena or court order, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our policies, respond to claims that your use of our Services violates elearning industry’s policies or rights or others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
9. Links to Other Sites