Instructional Designer position at Goodwill Southern CA
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Applies innovative thinking and creation solutions that reflect client needs, learner assessment, content, organizational need, and budget.
- Develops and/or retools entry- and advanced-level courses, Participant & Instructor Guides, exercises, scenarios, job aids, and assessments for a variety of audiences and purposes.
- Manages course projects from inception to completion, by collaborating with subject matter experts to accurately prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Builds effective relationships as a liaison when determining needs of the course and appropriate method of delivery.
- Ensures that all training materials are consistent, easy to understand, and well organized.
- Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, course development, and evaluation skills.
- Utilizes multimedia technology and authoring tools, as available.
- Continuously learns new features of development tools and software.
- Creates storyboards utilizing templates while applying adult learning theory.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of instructional design experience in adult learning design and development required.
- E-Learning software experience required; Articulate Storyline strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in training and development related field or equivalent experience.
- Flash and video experience preferred.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
Posted by Karen Loftus, MBA/SPHR/GCDF | Director of Organizational Development“Transforming Lives Through the Power of Work”342 N San Fernando Road | Los Angeles, CA 90031