National trade association seeks experienced elearning/instructional design project manager to further the development of its online learning program, MyGlassClass.com. Candidate must be highly organized, with exceptional communication skills and an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Prior association experience preferred.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Determine scope of work for each project, with input from content team, committee members, subject matter experts and other stakeholders
- Finalize project scope, budget, and timeframe with instructional design team to meet association goals
- Establish calendar and deadlines for project meetings, interviews, content reviews, completion, etc.
- Create and manage SME team to meet deadlines
- Manage instructional design team to meet deadlines
- Supervise every stage of the project, to include: coordinating SME interviews, gathering content for ID team, facilitating content reviews, etc.
- Communicate and report on status and progress of project
- Ensure content, budget, and deadline requirements are met
Secondary responsibilities include:
- Manage Learning Management System (LMS)
- Research online training providers that offer courses relevant to core learners and identify ways to work together to meet association content and revenue needs
- Assist in the management of annual education events
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-10 years’ project management and/or instructional design experience
- Familiarity with LMS technology
- Superior time-management and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior association experience preferred, but not required.