The Open University offers several Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for people interested in Childhood and Youth. At List of Free Childhood and Youth Online Courses from The Open University you will find 10 MOOCs from The Open University.
- Working with young people: roles and responsibility
- The role of play in children's learning
- What children's perspectives tell us about inclusion
- Involving the family in supporting pupils' literacy learning
- Parents and toddlers: teaching and learning at home
- Introducing observational approaches in research with children and young people
- Young people’s well being
- Children and violence: an introductory, international and interdisciplinary approach
- Play, learning and the brain
- Children’s rights
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com