2016 Best Practices in Blended Learning
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Deutschland
2016 Best Practices in Blended Learning Conference - Europe: Build Enterprise Continuous Improvement Capability
2016 Best Practices in Blended Learning, a Blended Learning Forum
- A Forum of Your Peers. We connect deployment leaders building Process Excellence across Europe in a relaxed and conversational setting. Conference participants are experienced process improvement leaders but may be new to using online technologies in their deployments. This conference is the best place to learn more!
- An Exclusive Gathering. Access to the event is by invitation-only and limited to no more than 50 MoreSteam customers and friends.
- Free to Attend. There is no cost to attend beyond your time and travel. To offer access to all interested customers, we request that registered attendees notify MoreSteam in advance if it becomes necessary to cancel. This allows us to extend an invitation to a wait-listed person.
- Presentations are offered by deployment leaders building Process Excellence within Europe. We focus on practical knowledge you can take home and use in your own program.
- To foster conversation, registration is limited, with no more than 2-3 participants from any one company.
2016 Best Practices in Blended Learning Program Topics
- Benchmarking Process Excellence Deployments
- Coaching over Distance
- Process Design Excellence Workshop - Teamwork
- Best Practices in Blended Learning in a Global Deployment
- Culture and Change Management
2016 Best Practices in Blended Learning Conference will be held at the WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management (Vallendar, Deutschland, EU) on Februaru 23 - 24, 2016.
15JunPeter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning – The SickKids Hospital