University of Riverside
University of Riverside, Pierce Street, Riverside, CA, United StatesThis is also used to calculate the Event's timezone. VIEW ON MAPWhen
Feb 26 2016 @ 12:00 am (UTC -8)
Feb 27 2016 @ 12:00 am (UTC -8)
- More Info
We would like to extend our warmest invitation to you to participate in the Global Online-Distance Education Symposium 2016.
A wide spectrum of professionals in online/distance education, experienced as well as entry level professionals should attend the conference. We expect representation from organizations worldwide.
Global Online-Distance Education Symposium 2016 Objectives
- Discuss critical success factors and innovative practices in online/distance education and training.
- Examine the key components of effective applications: needs analysis, course design, teaching methods, active learning, learner support, management, policy, and evaluation.
- Share successful approaches, strategies, and techniques.
- Identify active teaching/learning methods for effective engagement, motivation, and performance outcomes.
- Discuss major issues, new developments, and trends.
- Reflect on progress made in online/distance education.
- Consider future possibilities for online/distance education.
- Increase knowledge about teaching/training related to online/distance education.
- Facilitate networking among online/distance educators, practitioners and administrators.
- Share program resources via technology (e.g., print, audio, video, multimedia, and the Internet).
Global Online-Distance Education Symposium 2016 Topics
Conference topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Open Education
- Management Approaches
- Economic Problems
- Theoretical Perspective
- Providing Quality
- Legal Arrangements
- Online/ Distance Education
- Interaction Strategies
- Virtual Communities/Cultures
- Virtual University
- Intelligent Tutorial Systems
- Evaluation Approaches
- Learning and Teaching
- Constructivist Approaches
- Learnings Styles
- Collaboration Based Teams
- Instructional Designs and Improvements of Teaching Systems
- Learning Needs
- Feedbacks Systems
- Innovative Learning/Teaching Strategies
- Teaching Environments
- Authoring Systems
- Visual Literacy
- Multimedia Environment Application
- Interface-learner Interaction
- Integrated Learning Perspective
- Tendencies in the Field of Education Communication and its Technology
- Job Possibilities
- Technological Equipment
- Changing Qualification
- New roles for learners and teachers
2016 Winter Global Online-Distance Education Symposium will be held at the University of Riverside on February 26-27, 2016.
15JunPeter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning – The SickKids Hospital