Garden Court Hotel
520 Cowper St, Palo Alto, CA 94301, United States
The Business of Customer Education Conference
Market, Manage and Measure
Software Customer Training.
Thu, Feb 25 | 2:30pm | Garden Court Hotel - Palo Alto
ServiceRocket is hosting a conference around "The Business of Customer Education", bringing together Customer Training Leaders to share best practices, discuss lessons learned, and help pave a vision for the future of customer education. The event will feature thought leaders in the customer education space, including a panel of industry experts on marketing, managing and measuring a software training business, aimed at helping elevate the status of the training organization inside companies.
Who Should Attend
You should attend this conference if you manage a training business as a P/L or even as a cost recovery model. VPs/Directors of education services, heads of customer training, and/or anyone who aspires to these roles. Even if you do not manage a P/L, if you are responsible for training, educating, or otherwise getting customers up-to-speed on your software products, you should attend.
You know who you are:
- VPs of customer success and professional services
- customer success managers
- training managers
- instructional designers
If you want to:
- Sharpen your Saw: Take an afternoon away from the action of your office and spend some quality time thinking strategically about your training function. That’s a great use of time, right?
- Get new ideas from industry experts, ServiceRocket customers, and fellow software training professionals.
- Spend an afternoon and evening at the Garden Court Hotel in Downtown Palo Alto; a beautiful location for a conference.
2:30 | Arrival and Check-In
3:00 | Program Begins
- Marketing: Customer Education as Marketing Engine
Customer education can be an integral part of growing an enterprise software business. Learn how Gainsight uses training to educate the market through Customer Success University, provide hands-on, practical sessions at the Gainsight Pulse Conference, and ensure product adoption through customer onboarding training.
- Measuring: Data Analytics for the Customer Education Pro
Training professionals are generally not seen as leaders who make data driven decisions. Ray Light from GoodData will share insights and ideas for how you can use data analytics to make better training decisions and what metrics we should be using to gain insight into our training team operations.
- Managing: Panel - Customer Education Team Operations
Watch, listen, and participate in a lively discussion about how to run a high performing customer education operation. We will talk about where to begin, what roles to staff, how to prioritize content development, how to determine customer needs, how to package training, and more. Audience participation will take a high priority.
5:00 (ish) | Rocket Happy Hour: Mingle with speakers, fellow software training professionals, and Rocketeers
6:00 | Close
21MayGeorgia World Congress Center