Convene at 101 Park Avenue
101 Park Ave, New York, NY 10017, USAThis is also used to calculate the Event's timezone. VIEW ON MAPWhen
Mar 7 2017 @ 5:40 pm (UTC -5)
Mar 8 2017 @ 5:40 pm (UTC -5)
- More Info
The C-Level L&D View On Leadership Development, Workforce Engagement And The Retention Of Talent
Corinium’s Chief Learning Officer Forum place from March 7-8 in New York and this conference has been created to give you the C-Level learning and development view on leadership development, workforce engagement and the retention of talent.
It is led by Chief Learning Officers but is open to learning and development, human resources, talent and workforce professionals cross-industry, allowing you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and experiences.
Agenda highlights include:
Integrating Learning Processes in Today’s Changing Dynamics Workforce
Assessing the real impact of different tools and technologies used to close generational gaps and why six sigma models should be considered in this process.
Are you Ready for Tomorrow? Enabling a 21st Century Workforce to Learn how to do their Job
How should you be re-thinking your partnership with IT and the rest of the organization to harness the power of digital and provide a new learner experience?
Evolving the Learning Function toward Continuous Reskilling
Why learning has to become a strategic business investment because of the requirement for continuous reskilling. How will the learning function evolve to include the business ecosystem in the development of learning and working across boundaries surrounding the organization?
Using an interactive format, the forum will bring together 100 learning and development, talent and Human Resources professionals to share their latest innovations, best practises, challenges and use cases, as well as facilitate conversations and connections.
- Catherine Day, VP Workforce Enablement, Global Technology & Operations, MetLife (Chairwoman)
- Dr. Gustavo Crosetto, Chief Learning Officer, US Government Accountability Office
- Kimo Kippen, Chief Learning Officer, Hilton World Wide
- Dr. Harry Kantrovich, Chief Learning Officer, City of Alexandria
- Dr. Iris Ware, Chief Learning Officer, City of Detroit
- Dr. Mary Bollash, Chief Learning Officer, UTC Aerospace Systems
- Dr. Rony Rinat, Chief Learning Officer & VP Leadership & Development, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Tom Bigda-Peyton, Chief Learning Officer, Catholic Health Services of Long Island
- Mary Kaufmann, Chief Learning Officer, Pillar Technology
- Pamela Wakefield, Director of Learning & Development, Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC
- Dr. Azadeh Jamalian, Chief Learning Officer, Tiggly
View the latest Agenda.
Ticket Prices and Registration.
For more information, contact Laurence Allen, Marketing Manager
Email: [email protected]
21MayGeorgia World Congress Center