Washington Hilton Hotel
Hilton Washington, Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, United States
CoSN 2016: "Accelerating Success: Powered by an eLearning Culture"
Technology is constantly changing the way students learn and teachers teach. School systems are in the midst of a digital leap, moving away from the traditional into the world of e-learning. The success of this shift depends as much on the people and culture of the system as it does on the technology used. The CoSN 2016 Annual Conference will focus on the ways that school systems can change their organizational cultures, embrace a culture of digital options, and accelerate success.
Why attend CoSN 2016?
Attend the CoSN 2016 Annual Conference and surround yourself with colleagues from across the country while engaging in comprehensive discussions about K-12 education technology.
Maximize your technology investment and stretch your dollars.
- Content – Discover and explore a wealth of relevant interest areas and topics in K-12 education technology to find out what you’ve been missing.
- Speakers – Hear from experts in the field to expand awareness of challenges and identify opportunities to effect change at your school district.
- Network – Develop key relationships with colleagues in the education IT community through engaging in dialogue about the landscape of K-12 education technology.
- Community – Engage in a powerful, nationally recognized, solution-oriented member community through a variety of discussion groups, impromptu meetings, special programming, and pre- and post- conference events.
- Solutions – Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies @InnovationCentral where companies showcase their products and services.
Who Should Attend CoSN 2016?
CoSN 2016 includes 3 plenary sessions, dozens of breakout sessions, additional workshops, and pre- and post- conference events designed to maximize professional development for your entire school district team. Our conference environment enables a personalized and authentic learning environment with an emphasis on peer-to-peer sharing and networking. Content at a CoSN Conference is rooted in this team-oriented approach, so we encourage you to bring your school district team.
Chief Technology Officers
- Learn proven strategies for getting the dollars you need to build the infrastructure for today and tomorrow
- Connect with your peers and build your community of practice
- Discover how to stretch scarce resources to make the greatest impact on teaching and learning
Instructional Technology Directors
- Hear about new tools and models for engaging students and personalizing instruction
- Strategize about how to bridge the gap between the technical and instructional silos
- Improve your leadership skills and how to scale technology beyond islands of innovation
Superintendents, District Teams, and Education Service Agencies
- Hear from thought leaders on how to create a vision for a digital conversion and continuously improving innovative culture in your district
- Learn tips for breaking down the silos and leveraging technology to enable a 21st century school system
- Share creative and strategic solutions about how to create robust learning environments at school and at home
Industry, Government, and Nonprofit Representatives
- Understand what is keeping school system technology leaders up at night
- Share information on emerging tools and services for learning
- Learn about better strategies and models for implementing, maintaining, and evaluating technology for learning
The 2016 Consortium for School Networking Conference (CoSN 2016) will be held at theWashington Hilton Hotel on April 4- 7, 2016.
26AprLambda Solutions Inc.
26JulThe Fairmont San Jose
20JunSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina