Melbourne Convention and Exhibiton Centre
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Convention Centre Place, South Wharf, Victoria, Australia
Learning Cafe UnConference 2016
The Difference of Learning Cafe UnConference 2016
- Focus on quality and value-add- UnConference has rated above 4.25/5 with 95% participants wanting to come next year. This is achieved through a combination of experienced facilitators, content selection and event design. Attendance is limited to 120.
- e cover forward looking trends and themes relevant to our profession. No “push presentations”. Participate in sessions facilitated by experienced L&D professionals.
- Gathering of experienced and passionate practitioners who want improve their craft.
- No exhibitions or selling messages. We discuss what is relevant and not what is sponsored.
- Speak out as it is – We explore contrarian views to some popular perceptions (e.g “Why Learning is too important to be in HR”)
- Focus on quality not quantity. The UnConference will be limited to 120 participants (first come first serve).
Learning Objectives of Learning Cafe UnConference 2016
- Cover in depth, emerging themes and challenges in Learning from a practitioners point of view.
- Create unique perspectives through discussions with experienced and forward looking Learning practitioners.
- Access content developed by the Learning Café community such as [email protected] and [email protected]
- Experience through the UnConference blended, social and experiential learning.
Learning Cafe UnConference 2016 Streams
- Focus on Performance
- Effective Learning
- Developing our Profession
- Enabling Technology
- Synthesis and Integration
Learning Cafe UnConference 2016 will be held at the at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibiton Centre on February 25, 2016.
15JunPeter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning – The SickKids Hospital