Mobile Learning For Corporate Training - The Unanswered Questions
In the eBook Mobile Learning For Corporate Training you’ll find answers to the critical questions on the need for mobile learning in corporate training.
Mobile learning remains one of the fastest moving eLearning trends today. The evolution of how we live, work, and access information now calls for a new corporate training experience. With mobile device use set to boom in the next five years, mobile learning is now a key consideration for your organization.
What Is Mobile Learning?
Mobile learning describes educational experiences accessed through mobile devices. Successful mobile learning requires appropriate technology, development techniques, and an integrated design methodology. However, it’s not a simple matter of making existing eLearning content available on mobile devices, a well-planned strategy is required.
Mobile Learning For Corporate Training: The Unanswered Questions
PulseLearning have created this free, information-packed eBook to help answer your questions to determine whether mobile Learning is right for your organization and how to get started with the right approach.
These topics are covered:
- Defining Mobile Learning For Corporate Training.
- Is Mobile Learning Right For Your Corporate Training?
- Which Organization Are You? What Is Your Corporate Training Mobile Strategy?
- Designing Corporate Training With Mobile In Mind.
- How To Develop Mobile Learning For Corporate Training: The Difference Between Responsive Design And Adaptive Design.
- How To Develop Mobile Learning For Corporate Training: Determining The Right Technology.
- What’s Next For Mobile Learning in Corporate Training?
Throughout this eBook you’ll explore mobile learning in detail. You’ll learn why mobile learning for corporate training can no longer be ignored and how to begin to implement a mobile learning strategy for your organization.
Embracing mobile learning can significantly extend the longevity of your corporate training and increase the ROI on your educational spend. Why not get started today? Download this eBook now!